20110124

Still. Waiting. For. Inspiration.
Oh where fore art thou, Inspiration? (just injecting some drama here)


Is it me or does Sem2 seem a lot harder than it looks?
As seen above, I just lack the inspiration to write (damn that essay and research paper) or blog (okayyy don't exactly need inspiration to blog but i don't like to blog rubbish/mundane stuff about life?)
I hope its not too late to set my goal for 2011.
In fact, its quite a brilliant idea, I think!
My goal is to save money to go overseas hahahah not only to study but to live and breathe some foreign air.
So the money I save will go to my expenses (or part of my expenses) overseas!
For some reason, everyone's into Korea.
Whatever the place, I just need to get away from Singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home