HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Sentosa Spooktacular, lk kelly chief, we own!
Our costumes like a coolzzz HAHAHA!
The only time where we can wear weird stuff and not look weird.
For the first time, random strangers actually came up to take photos with us!
Maybe can work as a ghost at Sentosa next year! (but very hard, cannot laugh leh)
And since its Halloween, even if people stare, its alright hahah, means our costumes coolzzz what!
Must thank liukun's driver for driving us there, idk how we can go on the train wearing pjs?!
This is before (look like mental patientsss)

Good thing we bought the masks, thus we became death eaters at the quidditch cup.
It was better when it got dark.

Chasing people, crashing photos, cheap thrillllll!
Anyway its easy to spot me, just look at the height zzz.





Even though my parents were not happy about this, it was still worth the fun (:
Now that I got through it, I guess it wasn't that scary after all...
Or maybe its less scary cos I always pull chief's sleeve and scream hahah!
Sentosa Spooktacular, lk kelly chief, we own!
Our costumes like a coolzzz HAHAHA!
The only time where we can wear weird stuff and not look weird.
For the first time, random strangers actually came up to take photos with us!
Maybe can work as a ghost at Sentosa next year! (but very hard, cannot laugh leh)
And since its Halloween, even if people stare, its alright hahah, means our costumes coolzzz what!
Must thank liukun's driver for driving us there, idk how we can go on the train wearing pjs?!
This is before (look like mental patientsss)

Good thing we bought the masks, thus we became death eaters at the quidditch cup.
It was better when it got dark.

Chasing people, crashing photos, cheap thrillllll!
Anyway its easy to spot me, just look at the height zzz.





Even though my parents were not happy about this, it was still worth the fun (:
Now that I got through it, I guess it wasn't that scary after all...
Or maybe its less scary cos I always pull chief's sleeve and scream hahah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home