20100903

Week 1 of Sem 1.
The beginning of a school term is always exciting, you don't know what to expect and its time to widen your horizons, don't you think so!
Other than having lots of breaks in between, my classes have been pretty alright i guess.
Its all a matter of participating in class and being consistent (US system haha) which means I have to start revising my work RIGHT NOW!
You know how in the past you just sit there and absorb what the teacher is saying but now, you have to question abt what you're studying otherwise you won't learn.
Now is the time to go to class with the mentality that you must use your brain and raise hands to ask intelligent questions. (don't want to look/sound stupid)
Which is a whole new challenge, a brand new ballgame.
And everyone's timetable is different!
So sometimes after lesson I feel kinda lost and there's just no confirmed group of people to hang with, not like in jc.
I guess uni's just like that.
Just make friends everywhere lor hahaha.
Oh I miss wearing uniform, its such a headache to think of what to wear the next day argh!
I'm pretty okay with the modules I've been ASSIGNED to take this sem hahahah no bidding YET!
Except I seriously have no idea what I'm doing in NTR which is some Human Nutrition module.
Huh was learning abt nutrients that day, wth?
Plus they so cheapskate, never print course syllabus for us?
Philosophy's a bit scary, hope I can manage!
Soci is beginning to get more interesting, English is ummm more writing and the most entertaining of all is Music hahah!
And textbooks cost a bombzzz.
Hence I conclude its good to make friends with seniors so you can get second hand textbooks hahaha but I won't do that lah!
Its like bad to make use of seniors like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home