20100920

JOKE.
Dragged myself out of bed, reviewed my essay again and braved the scorching sun to the bus stop for a one and a half hour lesson.
I didn't have to do any of that on Monday, really.
When a few of us were in the room, the air con suddenly switched off.
Haha then we realised something fishy.
So after a phonecall, we found out that class is cancelled!
Yaaaaa I would say yay if not for the fact that I had travelled all the way to school when I could be sleeping at home or something.
At least I wasn't the only one who was caught off guard.
Note to self: check google groups everyday!


I think PLK will read this hahahaha but I have to say, HRC is a really nice place!
Plus nice company :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home