20100806

Its past 1am and a wave of nostalgia just hit me.
Probably nothing major but I need to pen it down, but typing it out might be better cos can substantiate with pictures as well.
Will I be able to leave it all in the past and never look back again? I hope I can, but I know I cannot and neither would I want to.
I haven't seen this friend's blog in a long time, mainly because I didn't know her new url.
This friend of mine, you could say we've been through thick and thin, good times and bad times.
Our personalities were as different as oil and water.
Sometimes I wonder how the hell we click, how two different people can stay on the same frequency.
Sometimes I wonder ten years down the road, will all these be the same?
But time was testing us and over time, people change, people adapt to the different environment they're placed in.
Its so hard to accept the changes but still I must.
I really miss the times we had, everything was not as complicated as it is now.
Tonight I look back on these memories and I just can't seem to find the right word to describe how I feel.
Happy, we once experienced some wonderful times together.
Sad, because I know it will never ever be the same again.
Still you're one friend I cherish and care for a lot.
I once said: No matter what, I'll respect your decisions and stand by you.
I thought by accepting the changes, our friendship will be alright.
Am I wrong?
Or maybe all of it was just me paying you lip service, it scares me.

I was reading your archives and came across this-
bcos i know no matter what i say, they won't judge me :)
Said with such ease, such trust.
Yet now I don't know if I can do that anymore.
It hit me real hard, how its taking a bad turn and I'm not doing anything to prevent it from worsening.
I don't even feel like doing anything?
All I feel like doing is to sit here and try to relive the memories we had.


I see the photos and I can't help but ask what happened?
I want to be selfish and I want the old times back.
I don't care if we're living in our own world or what.
Can we have the old times back?
But no, its not gonna happen, never gonna happen.
Time is cruel like that.
There's only one way to go from here, we move on and occasionally look back and we just have to be contented with what we used to have, used to be.
Lastly, from the bottom of my heart-
I miss you, friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home