I'm left with ONE precious week of holidays.
How did that happen?
With all the time that I had, I wonder if I really made the best out of it.
After 8 to 9 months of not using my brain for academic related stuff (simply put), I am indeed reluctant to be thrown back into the vicious cycle of studying frenzy.
Coupled with the fact of being thrust into a whole new environment and having to get used to new routine, just makes things even more threatening and such a scenario is just too overwhelming for me to bear.
Okay over-dramatising hereeeeeeee.
But still, anxiety over-rules sigh.
How did that happen?
With all the time that I had, I wonder if I really made the best out of it.
After 8 to 9 months of not using my brain for academic related stuff (simply put), I am indeed reluctant to be thrown back into the vicious cycle of studying frenzy.
Coupled with the fact of being thrust into a whole new environment and having to get used to new routine, just makes things even more threatening and such a scenario is just too overwhelming for me to bear.
Okay over-dramatising hereeeeeeee.
But still, anxiety over-rules sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home