20100305

I wish everyone would stop asking abt my results.
I absolutely refuse to reply what my grades are.
Yes, on one hand, i'm actually pretty okay with my results cos i did way better than in normal school exams.
On the other hand, idk where to go cos my options are so limited now.
Anyway on second thought, i doubt i can get into local university so goodbye NUS FASS, hello SIM.
I think i have retarded reaction.
Probably too chui after camp.
I didnt feel anything when i received my results.
Then after digesting what i really got, i realise there's a high chance of not qualifying for local university and starting to feel like shit.
So what now.
Its not the end of life.
God has a plan for me, i knowwwww.
But i still feel like hiding in my room and never coming out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home